Wednesday 16 December 2009

UCAS

I cannot possibly express how much i hate this organisation. I long for the days when you used to fill in the form with a flippin pen. I must be old. And what exactly do they do with the £17 they are demanding from me. Bit excessive for photocopying, no?

And yet here I am filling in what must be at least my 5th UCAS form! they are earning a nice little living from me. At least im doing the course that i want this time, but which uni?arg.

at the mo is narrowed down to-
First choice-UWE, because its near and my best friend is living there.

Plymouth-dont like AT ALL, but near, and wouldnt need to move.But admin tutor hates me.

St Georges-because i could move make to where i came from!and i like the idea of a smaller college attatched to a hosp. And would be dead proud if i got in.

Kings college- see above. and how kick ass!and my mum would be pissed!(yes i know thats not a good reason to pick a uni, its more of a bonus point!)

Then the mayb's to fill up the form-
Brunnel- Cos i like uxbridge. And tommi there.and lots of riding.

Brighton-cos they take anyone

UEL-cos it would be jokes to live in east london(and cheap, hello whitechapel!)

Keele-supposedly posh, low entry requirement, no interview policy.natch.who wouldnt apply!

Liverpool-because would get a whole lot of satisfaction from getting a place, and take great pleasure in turning it down!(ok, not going to apply here, but would be funny. And at somepoint i do need to go back there, if only to get my stuff from halls-from like 2004!)

Manchester met-good for shopping is manchester.also fairly likely to get shot/mugged/stabbed.something to think about.


please leave suggestions.please, go on.i have to send this off like now!!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment