Thursday 3 December 2009

my life be like!!(sorry i stole the phrase, you know who you are!)

but really, my life be like!
You can always trust your family to confuse you that teeny bit more when your already as lost as a goth in jd sports...
I thought I had it all clear in my head until they interfered, guess thats what they are for lol:)
oooh my dizzler player is really giving it some tonight, loving it!! Am particulary liking the foo's song 'the pretender' right now, seems quite apt somehow!
I am supposed to be writing an assignment on the wonders of cellular transportation, but I might do something drastic if i have to write the word 'osmosis' one more time. Instead, i chose to play on the internet, listen to angry rah songs and formulate a plan for world domination...just kidding!I'm acyually doing some sewing therapy, am making something cute to send someone who will never quite know how much they helped me this year...:)

But really my life be like!!
ooh incidently...as far as what i wish i was wearing right now...there is a GORGEOUS tshirt in topshop that i want sooo bad....is covered in bows!I neeeeeeed it!!!:)
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment