Sunday 13 December 2009

The godess of binbags and other such things!

I owe a lot to the goddess of binbags! I was carrying my washing back from my friends car( lol my own personal laundry service!), 2 massive binbags full, and they started to split as soon as lifted from car. The goddess of binbags was obviously listening as i uttered a little prayer...

'please oh goddess of binbags, dont let my bags split, please dont let the whole of truro see my knickers fall into the road, and my pretty dresses get squished by a car. Please, and i swear i will never overload you from now on, and i will never ever ever put anything recyclable into you by accident again, but please dont let my bags break'!!!

Just made it to my front door.

However, I appear to have fully offended the goddess of front doors at some point...got home last night, was so hungry i cant even begin to explain, put my key in the lock, turned it...nothing. Stupid lock had jammed. Que very angry landlord having to book locksmith to come out on sunday morning(today). So i had to stay with my friend last night, got back this morning to meet lanlord, and the stupid door opened by fluke! apparantly the lock is a bit weird, so all replaced, for like the second time in a month.GGGRRR and im not even a door slammer!hmn, maybe its the posters i used to have on my doors thats causing offence...

Today i was fully dressed like a student.Let me explain.For years, i went out of my way to not dress like a student, and basically just live ny the principal of 'pretty clothes were made to be worn at all times'. Now, i fully admit that this approach is a little hit and miss at times, as in, yes sonetimes i do look a little...erm interesting, but hey, whatever floats your boat. So today i swapped clothes with my friend, just for a giggle, before we went on a potentialy stressful little outing, reasoning that pretty dress will reduce her stress levels. And i ended up in student staples-hoodie, denim skirt, and my cutie ballet shoes-couldnt leave them out! was very odd experience indeed!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment