Sunday 20 December 2009

My own personal forest...!!

haha i gave in and decided i did really want a christmas tree yesterday, so i could do 'christmas on my terms', as shiz puts it.

I bet she really regretted that when i made her go everywhere to help me find a pink xmas tree! lesson learnt...there is absolutely NO POINT in looking for christmas decs a week before christmas...

But what i have now is even better:) I have a christmas tree forest! Cos i have my white 'halloween tree', that got put up in october-dont go there-and a teeny tiny blue tree with MASSIVE baubles on it, jokes, its about half a foot high! Then we have the amazing BLACK tree that shiz found in sainsburys, covered in the pic and silver decs we hunted out from charity shops. Lol we were planning on getting a big tree, so we had lots of tree decs, so we decided we should hijack my friends little pink tree had bought for her room at halls, which is a glorious mish mash of colour! And bows.there are lots of bows everywhere:)

I love my forest...
they may be small, but all perfectly formed! (unless clashing colours arnt your thing!)

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment