Sunday 25 October 2009

New nose piercing and surfing = sillyness

Well the other day I had the genius idea of re-piercing my nose, after it closed up. I spent ages sterilising needle etc, and though i did a grand job, until i woke up the next day looking not disimilar to rudolph...OUCH!
Anyways, today I went to the beach with my friend, and we went surfing.

Hmn actually I think this calls for a little explanation...you see when I say surfing, what I actually mean is the newly invented sport called 'half boarding'.
How this works, is when your feeling especially skint, but really want to be having a giggle with your friend in the summer, you find a broken bodyboard which has been dumped on the beach. And, cos your mum always taught you to share, you break it in half...and viola!you have 2 perfect halfboards! we have since collected a random assortment of abandoned gear and boards, which i will no doubt tell you all about at some point!

Anyways we went today, and brightspark here had to cover her nose piercing up with micropore tape, to stop it just falling out in the sea...and yes, i did attract some strange looks(but that could also have been because i was wearing fluffy socks inside my surf shoes), but it did the job. Until i took it off and it ripped the sodding stud out!
which then meant i had to spend 10 mins in car trying to achieve a state of inner calm after i practically had to repierce the flipping hole again!!
A word of advice...dont do it!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment