Tuesday 27 October 2009

Meh

MEH...am all out of sorts today, need to sort my life out (or preferably, someone else tell me how to do this?!please!). Ive got so many big decisions to make and i dunno what to do.
ANd while we are at it , why are bloody boys sooo rubbish.like i said, meh.
Ok, so heres my ideal world scenario...juts humour me , ok? Im still 25, but im already a qualified physio, and I work in a hosp, but not in outpatients, in neuro or something. Ive got a lovely boyfriend(who, if he isnt Caleb from kings of leon, is at least either russian, or ginger.dont ask) and we live in a lovely house. Ive got a boxer dog called bailey, or maybe ruby, who i have just let out in to the orchard, where i keep my ponies, at the back of house. Im not rich, but im not poor, and im having a good time:)
Is it really that much to ask!!ok, daydream over, i could go on for hours. and to be fair, i HAVE got an amazing flat, which i love.
I just cant really understand how i managed to end up in cornwall, cos seriouslyits like a different country to where im from...south london lol.
its like i woke up one day and realised id missed about about 4 years of my life.
And i miss my best friend, who moved away, and all the mad adventures we got up to. Everyones changing and moving on, and its just reminding me ive wasted a big chunk of my life.
God, im in a good mood today, right?!:p

anyway, whats the famous last words donnie?...its alright tho...cos im having a good time!:P

suggestions on a postcard please

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment