Saturday 24 October 2009

its alright though...cos im having a good time!

Ok, so this is all going to be about things that make me happy...some things to know about me...im a big loser:) but im proud! i love wearing mad clothes, tacky shoes and im quite happy to look like a bit of a fool if it makes me happy! I love clothes and jewellery-but not in a superficial clothes junkie kinda way, i just like how you can play around. Im not the most confident person that you will ever meet. My friends tell me ive got a 'funky' sense of humour, and i love making poeople laugh. I adore kings of leon, i love anything pink, bows, and sparkly stuff.ooh and im a bit obsessed with my hair straightners!
Today im wearing tights with a bow print on them, a blue cord skirt, and a burgandy jumper, pretty boring actually, so think will put my ballet shoes on(actual ballet shoes, i kid you not)
God i sound superficial...but hey, im not trying to write to make myself sound fantastic. Ive been going through a bit of a funny patch in life, and its made m realise that you have to start trying to be happy with yourself before anyone else can...ha i appear to have a tendency to say the cheesiest things! but also, well its made me realise who my real freinds are, and how important they are to me:) so im gonna make today a good day!:)
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment