Sunday 25 October 2009

leopard print leggings...no im not joking!

i look ridiculous!:) i am wearing blue leopard print leggings, black shorts and a big grey top(yes, tho one friends have to practically wrestle me out of!) magnifique!!there is something about knowing i look oh so silly which i love!:) i feel this outfit must see daylight! i did something uber silly the other day...i decided to repierce my own nose...yes NOT the brightest idea, totally dont recomend it...looked fine after i did it, and now looks spectacular...lovely and red, so just been dousing it in surgical spirit!in hindsight, definately not ne of my brightest ideas!:P
oopsy!
xxx

3 comments:

sophstar007 said...

lol Leopard print leggings...omg I have to see them :D And your nose looks awesome...when it's not all sore and red I mean hahaha :P

xxx

i love bows:) said...

thanks bird..yes i look so awsome!!haha xxx

i love bows:) said...

they are truly, possibly the most ridiculous item of clothing ever!and thats saying something from my wardrobe!:P

Post a Comment