Monday 11 January 2010

whiskers on kittens and brown paper packages...these are a few of my favourite things!


And if you dont know which musical thats from-ask jeeves!

ok, so going with the sound of music philosophy, well 'i simply remember my favourite things, and then i dont feel sooo bad!'

so, in no particular order(cos that would be way to hard!), my top ten favourite pretty things!

1. Russian pinbadge
2.white enamel bow belt
3.Doll face charm bracelet <3
4.Motel seagull blue striped dress-look it up and you will understand!
5.blue bow bag
6.ballet shoes
7.Big silver bow necklace :)
8.bow ring
9. big moving russian doll necklace
10.Grey bow beret

too many things!

I also love- all my rock the boat jewellery (favs being flamingo necklace, unicorn necklace, and bird earings), my pink spotty tights, My topshop anchor earings with the bows, my rock the boat sequin bow top, my £3 bargain bow topshop halterneck, my newest floozie undies, the pink spotty bow earings dl got me randomly, which i then lost one of at forbes, house party!, my russian doll mirror, my big blue hairbow, the contents of my sewing?ribbon?button box...oooh should prob stop now really i suppose! oooh i totally forgot, ok not strictly 'pretty thing' par se, but couldnt be without TINCHY, the sock owl be and dl made after a drunken night:)

No one could acuse me of vaniety(well, if you chose to ignore my obsession with hair straightners-BIGSTYLE fav thing!!), and im not materialistic, but nothing wrong with admiring ones pretty things...and it makes me HAPPY!:) will try and put piccies up of these things:)

what are you fav pretty things?

xxx

2 comments:

Lou Lou said...

glitter, colours (im learning about colour therapy on line at th mo, and what each colour means), curly crazy hair, short nails with clear nailpolish, pretty earrings, hippie stuff in thailand, anklets and bare feet, candles, soaps, flowers, garden art, amazing furniture, beautiful photography in wacky frames, kooky lampshades, home made knick knacks, beaches

i love bows:) said...

:) i like loubie! xxx

Post a Comment