Wednesday 13 January 2010

One should totally wear all their favourite things at once!

I was feeling a bit down in the dumps earlier-totally unjustified as spent morning chosing 2 BEAUTIFUL motel dresses (which is the most massive treat ever-i love you bro!), and this was most agreeable...and they even had everything i wanted to try on (ie whole shop!) in my size!
Admitedly, should have spent morning in college, and then afternoon studying, but feel was good substitute to go see my lovely doc (have i mentioned before how much i love him!) and tell him my woes, and then go and buy pretty dresses...totally fair swap right?!After all, have to hang on to everybit of sanity i have left if the mothership coming to visit, and il be damned if i dont look shit-hot when she does come!I'll give her fat grrrr

anyways so was feeling miserable earlier, so put on beautiful new anchor dress, and ballet shoes, and my bow belt, and lots of my pretty jewells lol, was like putting ornaments on xmas tree-was a very odd assortment...but man i could feel the happiness radiating!hahahahaam v tempted to wear other new dress in bed tonight, because i really dont want to take it off....

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment