Saturday 7 November 2009

some luck eh?!i was right, should in fact have just stayed in bed!!

Someone is having the biggest belly laugh at me right now...im glad im entertaining somebody, but seriously, give me a break!
ok, so last night i NEEDED to straighten my hair...straight hair makes me happy, and yes its vain, but i dont care:)i owe many things to whoever envented this electrical genius-however i now have a teeny tiny grudge agianst the manufacturers of my last pair. I got my hair cut the other week to cheer me up, and i LOVE, but it does need straightening, or i will end up looking like a mophead...or someone whos had a shock, which, funnily enough is quite fitting really.
so there i was happily doing my thing, sectioned my hair, started doing it, and the electric cut out, with this funny sizzling noise.
we figured out the fuse had tripped, started again, 5 mins later there was a louder bang and then no elec again.
anyway, because the god of straight hair, obviously understands my immense need, i figured it couldnt possibly be the straightners, must be the plug...so took them into kitchen withmy mirror, plugged then in...BABOOM!!literaly exploded, blue sparks, the works!!
totally traumatised-mahussive electric shock, combined with trauma of no straightners, had an absolute hissy!
lol i phoned my best friend to tell her about my adventure...and insteadof saying 'you bloody fool for repeatedly trying to use them', consoled me by saying-'well, yes, id risk my life for straight hair'!mind you, this is the girl who ALWAYS has her GHDs with her, just in case.ALWAYS.:p

lol only way i would calm down was via the immeadiate purchase of some new ones-thank god for 24hr tesco!!lol walked home lovingly craddeling them.

so anyway, there i am today doing the washing up, thinking 'i really really cant put my uni work off any longer', when i broke a glass in the sink, and sliced into my finger!:( big ouch, blood everywhere, had a proper panic, called my friend who took me up hosp, where we spent a happy 3 hours or so laughing at the lenghts i will go to in an attempt to avoid my biochem assignment!

and just to cheer me up a little more, had a nice shower, put a facemask onto chill out...now have very red, very itchy face-v allergic to facepack.

smooth
:p

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment